Saturday, December 10, 2016

Being minimalistic

Am thinking of starting a new blog titled, Reflections, or Musings of a Busy Mind.
I am often plagued with a deluge of so many thoughts all through the day and often feel that putting them down somewhere would be a great idea. I am trying to go minimalistic - in the sense that have as little belongings as possible, especially after my recent move, I realized that I have hoarded A LOT of stuff that I am yet to finish sorting. Will have to write more on that later. And so I don't want to add more paper to the clutter.
Writing on the blogsphere has the pros of not having to actually store the information on my computer. My only concern is that this might grow into something beautiful and then I might have consider paying money for the service, and I can/should write an article on how I love to find ways to not spend money!


No comments:

Cuurent books

  • Monk who sold his ferrari
  • Prophet of the People
  • Story of a Rich boy

Favourite Hymns

  • I am a Daughter of Christ
  • Hossana - HillSong
  • Fives Loaves
  • On Eagles Wings
  • Shout to the Lord