Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Quotable quotes

Not sure when I made a note of these quotes in my little black notebook. Loved rereading them and thought of putting them up on my blog.

Every heart hath its own ache - T. Fuller

When no wind blows even the weather vane has character - Stanislaw

Heaven is above us yet, there sits a judge that no king can corrupt - W. Shakespeare

God gave burdens, also shoulders - Yiddish Proverb

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits - Anonymous


More recently I came across this on discipline
Discipline is the difference between choosing what one wants now and what one needs the most.

 

No comments:

Cuurent books

  • Monk who sold his ferrari
  • Prophet of the People
  • Story of a Rich boy

Favourite Hymns

  • I am a Daughter of Christ
  • Hossana - HillSong
  • Fives Loaves
  • On Eagles Wings
  • Shout to the Lord